Buy Libec ZC-3DV Zoom Control for Sony, Panasonic and Canon DV Cameras
- Tripod System: Aluminum tripod with fluid pan and tilt head and mid-level spreader
- Tripod System: Superb torque system for ultimate control
- Tripod System: Outstanding rigidity and payload–up to 9 lbs
- Tripod System: Features a sliding plate (sliding range of +/- 1.6″ (40mm)
- Tripod System: Maximum height of 5.45′
The Libec LX5M 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System with Mid-Level Spreader delivers superior value with an aluminum tripod and a pan and tilt fluid head. It has a maximum height of 5.45′ and a minimum height of 32″ (81 cm). It can handle a load of up to 9 lb and you can trace every motion, start to finish, with its super torque system. The fluid head is equipped with a sliding plate with a sliding range of +/- 1.6″. The entire kit weighs 11.4 lbs (5.2 kg). The LX5 M can operate in a temperature range of -4 to +140deg.F (-20 to +60deg.C). This tripod is ideal for small to mid-sized DV and HD video cameras. The Libec Zoom Control for DV Cameras is a universal controller for LANC and Panasonic MiniDV or HDV cameras, with a converter switch for LANC (most Sony and Canon cameras) and Panasonic. A sensitive thumb switch allows for variable-zoom speed from slow to fast. The zoom lever allows you to zoom out to wide-angle or zoom in to telephoto. Lightweight and compact, this unit has an outlet cable and can be clamped on tripod pan handles, monopods, stabilizers and other such devices.